Jio Scholarship Registration Reliance Jio is now standing for the 10th to Post Graduation Candidates and giving their support in financial terms for the Students who are done with their Grade 10 and looking forward to move with their dream in pursuing for the higher studies.Today Reliance Communications has now announced Jio Scholarship program for graduation Students As of now the team of Jio will give this opportunity for 2800 who meets the eligibility criteria.Check Latest More Updated Information Bellow This Page.
Jio Scholarship Registration 2018 Procedure & How To Apply Relince Jio Scholarship (School and Collage Students)
The Latest News Jio will launch Jio Scholarship program for graduation students. And this program will expected to launch before 31st December 2016. Reliance Jio info-comm ltd decided to provide this scholarship between the All Candidate who have complete graduation/post graduation apply The Jio Scholarship.
Jio Scholarship Eligible Student Specific :
Reliance Jio Scholarship gives these for which applicants must initially qualify based upon gender Mail (or) Femail, race, religion, family, and medical history, or many other Candidate-specific factors. Minority Reliance Jio scholarships are the most common awards in this Eligible category.
For example Candidate in united states of america may qualify for a number of aboriginal Reliance Jio scholarships, whether they study at home or abroad.
Application Availability: Next Year
No of Scholarships: 2,800
Application Mode: Online mode, Offline mode
Reliance Jio Scholarship Registration Eligible States :
The Reliance Jio Scholarship applications Eligible States Given The Bellow States supports the eligible to be a part of this scholarship.Reliance Jio Scholarship States are Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Tripura, Assam, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Delhi, Goa, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Manipur, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Odisha, Punjab, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, West Bengal, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland,States Are applications Available.
Reliance Jio Scholarship School and Collage Students Amount:
The Reliance Jio Scholarship We have present the expected the amount of Jio scholarship for All Candidates check the Bellow given Steps.
- Reliance Jio scholarship School Wise 10th Class to Collage Wise Post Graduation.
- Merit For 70% & above (State Board)/ 85% & above (Central Board or ICSE) upto Rs. 35000/- per year Reliance Jio Scholarship amount for 11th passed Graduation students.
- Merit For 70% & above (State Board)/ 85% & above (Central Board or ICSE) upto Rs. 38000/- per year.Reliance Jio Scholarship amount for 12th/Intermediate/Sr. Secondary Graduation students.
- Merit For 65% & above (State Board)/ 80% & above (Central Board or ICSE) upto Rs. 45000/- per year.Reliance Jio Scholarship amount for Graduation Candidates.
- Merit For 75% above upto rs. 52000/- per year Reliance Jio Scholarship amount for Post Graduation Candidates.
- Merit For75% above upto Rs. 55000/- per year.
How To Apply Relince Jio Scholarship application form :
The Reliance Jio Scholarship Application available From Reliance Jio Stores So Students go to the Reliance jio Store Help bull Information.
- Reliance Jio Scholarship Eligible Students should apply for this scholarship.
- Scholarship Application forms are available in Jio Offices.
- Fill the required Candidate details in the Scholarship form.
- Submit the Scholarship application within the given dead line.
If you have any other queries about Jio Scholarship Registration 2018, feel free to ask us your comments in the comment box below.