whatsapp status feature Has 450 Million Users daily active users. WhatsApp Status was launched in February last year.At the annual F8 keynote, Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg shed light on WhatsApp’s upcoming features and mentioned how the WhatsApp Status feature has Released in Last year.The Latest update from today’s F8 Meeting comes after That The most Popular Facebook said WhatsApp Status and Instagram Stories had 300 million Every Day users as of November.
whatsapp status feature Has 450 Million Users Daily Active on all of Snapchat
- The New WhatsApp Status feature was launched in Month of February last year.
- The WhatsApp Status feature reached 450 Million daily active users in Now a Days.
- In comparing The, rival Snapchat has 191 million of users active Every Day.
- Users already spend 2 billion minutes per day on WhatsApp video and audio calls.
- It now has 3 million companies on its new WhatsApp For Business app..
At the F8 developer conference, Facebook announced that it has more than 450 million daily active users just on its ‘Status’ feature, that is nearly 260 million more users than Snapchat’s daily users.
Whats App also announced the feature
The World Biggest Whats App also announced that it will be bringing Latest group voice/video calling facility to its app in the New Updated future along with support for stickers. The New feature, which has been present in The World Largest Site Facebook Messenger for a while, will now soon be available on the popular instant messaging app. Group calling will support up to four All users in a split-screen mode. Aside from group calls, Whats App will also receive stickers to make chats more interactive and lively.
He also Whats app Company Was announced that almost three million people were now using Whats App for Business, ever since its launch earlier in the year.
Now More Latest Tech News and Updates Can Fallow This Site.If You Have Any doubts Bellow The Comment Box