Apple Business Chat: Apple now adding new feature in ios 11.3 beta is apple business chat. Which is a addition feature to imessage chat on iphone. Business chat ios main aim is to keep in touch with there business customers. And providing them 24X7 service. This apple business chat is a new feature in iMessage that will allow consumers to chat directly with businesses through Apple’s messaging platform. The feature, called Business Chat.
Apple Business Chat imessage For Customer Service – Know Full Details
What Is Apple Business Chat & Their Importance?
Apple Business Chat: Business chat imessage is same as whatsapp business app. Business chat main concept is to provide best service to there customer and provide best solution to there inquires. Apple business chat live help the customer to free his quires and know about the company details.
Importance Of Business Chat:
- Any iOS 11 user will be able to start a ios Business Chat thread with businesses they find through Siri, Maps, Safari, and Spotlight search.
- Customers can ask their quires or questions, may also schedule appointments, make purchases, and more by talking directly to Business Chat users in the Messages app.
- Business Chat is built for shopping with purchases handled via Apple Pay and Apple Pay Cash.
- Business Chat will be able to let customers schedule events using their personal calendars.
- If customers need any further more information that can’t be delivered via text, Business Chat can prompt them to download standalone apps.
- Developers can link QR Codes, Core NFC and photo uploads in Business Chat to allow for real world interactions.
- Apple ios Business Chat uses the complete iMessage extensions that support more complex tasks, like selecting a seat in a concert venue ordering food from a menu.
- Business Chat HTML code can be dropped into any website.
- Business Chat is integrated with several top customer support platforms, launch partners are Salesforce, Genesys, Nuance, and LivePerson.
Apple Business Chat in iOS 11
Apple Business Chat is a latest trend in a way for businesses to connect with there customers directly in Messages. Using Business Chat, your business customers can get answers to quires or questions, (also know here Business Chat Specifications) resolve issues, and complete transactions on their iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch. Customers can find your business and start conversations from Safari, Maps, Spotlight, and Siri.
Apple’s Business Chat Launch Date
As we heard apple is going to release ios 11.3 beta version, business chat feature is also coming in this update as for the information we have.
Business Chat Specifications
- Business Chat routes messages between a customer and a business using the Business Chat Server.
- The server exchanges messages with the business by way of a Customer Service Platform (CSP), which is a web service implemented by the business or a third party.
- The CSP provides an abstraction layer between the Business Chat Server and the business’s customer contact center.
- Using the CSP, Business Chat can support any customer contact center in use by businesses.
Also Check: Business Chat